Submit Your Articles
Are you interested in publishing your articles in Languages.com? We now accept unique, original content, so please read on.
The following guidelines are meant to help you understand our publishing policy:
- If you are a linguist, teacher, translator, editor or you have a passion for languages and would like to contribute with an article on this topic, then you might submit your articles.
- You will have the possibility to fill in your details, with a short description about yourself and what you do; you can also add links to your own website or social media profiles.
About the article
- The article needs to be 100% original and should have not less than 500 words
- Please make sure that you own the copyright of the pictures or videos used; or that any work under Creative Commons is proper licensed
- Our community is formed of language professionals (teachers, writers, translators, etc.) and students, so please have this in mind when writing the article
- Please take time and edit & proofread the post; we strongly suggest to stay away from your article for a while and then check it again
- Please create a logical article structure with headlines (if possible) to make readers’ life easier
- Make sure the content is engaging, relevant and useful
How to submit
- First, you need to sign-up to Languages.com and complete you profile.
- Then, please contact us (using the ‘contact’ link at the website) and inform us of your username and what topic are you going to be writing about.
- Once we approve you, you will be able to start writing a ‘new post’ using our easy mode blogging system.
- Your article finished, click ‘Submit for review’ and it will be published after it has been approved
- Please fill in the bottom section, with a short description on what the article is about, choose a category to be published in and add a few relevant tags to make it easier for readers to find it
- Don’t forget to check that your article is unique.
- Check the “My Articles” tab in your public Profile page (http://languages.com/members/your username/profile/). Cool, isn’t it?! Soon all the writing is going to be done directly from your public Profile page! While you are there, upload a new picture and tell us more about yourself.
- Are you interested in submitting your business to our directory? It is coming very soon.
- Classified? Bookstore? They are all on the way.
- Portfolio of projects, Job board, Event calendar? Coming soon.
- Interested in moderating a discussion group? Join some of our groups and start be active.
- And more, much more to come.